Thread: Mission 10 and Mission 11

Mission 10 and Mission 11

I'm not sure whether or not this is an actual bug or not, but I've noticed that once the player has completed Mission 9 and has finally reached the Elf Brothel, the player can then leave the brothel and start Mission 11 from the Elf Queen outside. This means the player can skip Mission 10 and miss some of the narrative that preludes Mission 11 to explain what's going on.

But seeing that Mission 10 is not selectable through using the PREV MISSION or NEXT MISSION buttons at the orange consoles, it appears as though Mission 10 is more or less like a bonus mission as well. If that's the case, I can see how it can be skipped or that you have to be in the Elf Brothel to launch that particular mission...but missing out on the narrative that leads up into what Mission 11 is all about seems a little weird.

Anyhow, to summarize what may be confusing as to what I said above, is being able to skip Mission 10 intentional or could it be considered a bug?

Though, if it's not a bug, I might suggest not being able to skip it since the narrative of the game gets interrupted by doing so.

This is a bug and will be corrected. It's a result of developer stuff being left around. Thanks for pointing this out.