Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Room Glitches

Fantasy Room Glitches

Looked for a little, haven't seen much on the fantasy room yet so here's a few things.

-Continuous sound throughout the area. Regardless of couples seen, sex sounds seem to play constantly. Maybe intended, but a little disconcerting.
    -Couples that are currently interacting will disappear when approached, or go through walls, or lose a partner (literally, a girl/guy combo will suddenly lose either the girl or guy, the other partner will continue with action).
    -Within each room, while normal views are usually great, alternate views are awkward, often times cutting out most of the scene and are not movable (cannot rotate camera angle within alternate view).
    -In the double elf room (both standing and laying on bed), the double BJ sequence climax sequence has no visible cumshot.
    -Some rooms you enter have (press enter to enter store), while others will have nothing at all, but you press enter anyways.
    -Have run into several animations positions that don't seem quite right...for example, seated BJ position in single girl room will often give you BJ action at about neck level.

Seems fairly empty...although haven't completed game yet, so possible still others to be added as in BoneTown. Will try to post more specifics if needed, or screenshots.

Running game at full settings, full screen size, on an Intel 2600K and double Radeon 6870's. Asus mobo, 8gb RAM
    Last edited by StefynX; 12-28-2011 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Clarify post

I'm having similar fantasy mode issues! I can hear ppl having sex but I see nobody!
    There ALL invisible tho it shows many lips on my map. Its rather dark in fantasy mode too.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

I have had most of the glitches named about. Some of the other glitches I've found for the fantasy room include:

Sex with 2 girls in the water: When tabbing to switch positions all sex positions are available in the cyce. 1 on 1 sex positions cycle with the 2 girls positions. Some of the time during this the girl can't be seen at all. Secondly when switching positions the location of the next position is moved, sometimes clear across the room.

Cumshot: All of the facials don't have any visiable cum. Titty shots and ass shots all seem to be working, but seem to have less cum than bonetown's.
    When the girl is wearing a clothes, cum doesn't visable show on the clothing. All areas, not just the fantasy room.

Just got patch. I created a new save game, did nothing, went to fantasy room & still see NO ppl fucking.
    I can hear them. I walk around everywhere but see nobody but my character.

We have not been able to repeat this issue the hearing the ppl having sex in the brothel but not seeing them. Have any of you who are having this issue ever seen a random couple having sex it the brothel?

I've never seen anyone having sex in fantasy mode but i hear them. i haven't been past mis.7 yet tho.
    Could it be a download issue?

Sergeant
    I found a bug in the fantasy room pretty annoying when you choose to change the type of girl for sex well some times (often..) the girls simply vanish and don't reappear and then you have to restart the fantasy room...

Speaking about Fantasy Room.
    I can see fucking "couples " just fine but sometimes when I get near them they just vanish, also after new patch when I pick the chicks from bonetown they just don't show up.

*Strapon Mesh Problem*

As you can see on screen strap on mesh is clearly not matching the rest of the body

Same thing with wood elf neck.

Also sometimes meshes for females get pretty fuck up.

Futanari elfs ?

At least you guys are seeing something!

Well I saw your spec and I think it might be something with Graphic card.
    9200 might be a bit to weak (did you check for drivers update ?)

On PC I have like 100~200 fps on ultra but I use GTX560 Ti OC
    while on Laptop GF9400M G on my latop and have to play on medium/low