Thread: Girls retextured

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Actually, there are almost all girl textures reworked, excluding latina faces (I'll do them later). The resolution are 1024x1024, but, as I've understood, when they uploaded here, it resizes them to 512...
    I think it easier to upload them somewhere else and provide a link. By the way, is it ok, to post an external link here?
    There's one nuance: I've removed transparency from png skin files, so that there's no shine on girl's skin.
    For now, I've placed eyes textures to the group's gallery. Also, I have white dude body texture (2048x2048), some walls, grass, ground, day skies and some other stuff...

If somebody needs them, ask where to upload. The archive size is about 110mb. I can use the Russian equivalent of google (it's possible to store up to 2gb and good speed, at list in our country). If it's unacceptable, I'll use TPB or rapidshare, if it's allowed here.

(Don't be too strict for my mistakes, English is not my native language, and I haven't practiced it for a long time)
    Last edited by Aposteriori; 05-04-2012 at 04:17 AM.