Thread: I wonder...

I wonder...

if they even care their website was defaced....

http://company.d-dub.com/

I never knew the 'company' was still around. They're too quiet and the community is practically dead. If anything there's better stuff out there and D-Dub is history.

And what better stuff is out there? I just loved the feel of bonetown.

Re-playing Bonetown again and still wish for a sequel.

I'm glad to see the forum is still going. I had to redo my computer and have been gone for awhile. I bought a copy of Poser so I'm getting more into 3d. I'm still playing Bonetown and like darius12 I hope for a sequel.

got a new pc & cant play either game cus I need an unlock code! err. can anyone help? still got my serial numbers. sux.

best game sex now is skyrim w/ sexlab!
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe View Post
    got a new pc & cant play either game Cu's I need an unlock code! err. can anyone help? still got my serial numbers. six.

best game sex now is sky rim w/ sex lab!
    do you still have that problem Kobe? I miss the archive it had lots of good info.. first off did you do a revoke install? BoneTown only gives you 10 license... that is the Sony Paul anti piracy software included with BoneTown & BoneCraft... the games can only be installed on one pc at a time.. your license shows installed on old pc so new pc will not unlock.. do revoke install should do the trick, but the bad news is Paul started its count down.. with the lack of contact this could make your games useless.. take BoneTown for example it is almost approaching ten years 2007 testing demo 2008 full public release.. as of my knowledge there is no Paul reset tool for BoneTown or BoneCraft.. the only way to reset Paul is to contact d-dub support and good luck on a reply... the other way is to patch the .exe in the last resort if you do not receive support.
    Last edited by FastLane; 07-10-2015 at 11:22 PM. Reason: 2008 not 2009

Got my games working again! Actually contacted a d-dub person! they still exist! XD

Making new vids!

Homeland Security - http://bonetoob.com/video/271/homela...bing-for-bombs

Enjoy! more to come.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!