Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-Dub Survivor

Banned
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all dead now i guess LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JoKer911 View Post
    so WTF those guys at d-dub does anyway these days ?,do they have real jobs ?,who are they?,why they never exploited bonetown at the most,with all the posibilities they had ?,even the vstroker videos,we barely heard about them,only saw one small sample on bonetoob,maybe they should sale the rights to bonetown to a real companie,one that will exploit BT at its best,and i guess we wont get a kickstarter any time soon.

I remember you darius
    btw,are you the same darius from xhamster ?,curious to know lol
    I've been on xhamster, though never posted anything.

maybe if assholes didn't download d-dub games for free & actually paid for them d-dub could hire more ppl.
    fuck it's probably just the owner left going hmmm maybe I should just sell it but nobody wants it. I'm speculating.
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

I just wish they would give us an answer. Is d dub gone or what? Are they working on something? A hello would even b nice

Well they renewed their site after being gone for 2 days so I guess that means they're still alive. lol
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

Well if I saw right and not seeing things because I stayed up late, the latest activity was the twenty-fourth of Feb by D-Dub.
    Also I agree that people need to buy games in order for the devs to afford to make better quality sequels and new franchises. I'll guess because of the quality of Bone games hardly anyone is actually buying them. Sad.
    All I hope is that they speak up within the next year about what they have for the future or something. I'm going to guess that 3D Katie thing is their current project(s). Hopefully a Bonetown 2 will improvements and what not will come one day. Should change the engine to allow bigger better quality worlds, expansions, and DLCs.

RIP D Dub!!!