I posted a video on bonetoob of clips of what I did. Gives a little more variety to the game itself without going into the missions.

I use fraps to capture video and stills. I don't think I have a program that will capture me working with the game files. Can you give me pointers with that? I have seen it done so I know there is a program for it. And a walkthrough of the game is not something I have time to do. I could possible do a walkthrough of what I'm doing on this forum.

I took a look at your penis boss. The class name is DildoManClass. If you open the NeedleInterior Mission and search "Dildo" you can see how it was coded by d-dub. I tried my substitute trick at two locations in the game, but instead of a DildoMan spawn, I got no spawn at all. So extra coding is needed to make him a character whose identity you can steal. I don't know how to do that and it might not be possible. One thing you can try is changing "can steal identity" from 0 to 1, but I don't really think that will work.