Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D-Dub Survivor

Banned

Red face D-Dub Survivor

D-DUB Survivors

anyone still cares about BT or and BC,post here
    Last edited by JoKer911; 12-02-2013 at 02:53 PM.

I'm still alive and waiting for some sort of official reply from ddub. I check the forums every now and again just to see if anything new is planned.

I still check out the forum from time to time and I'd like to see more from d-dub. I still play both games but I like bt better and I change things around from time to time to make things more interesting. But I'm not really a modder or I could do more. I did find a way to add the boss chicks to the main game. I put Rita in the pigmy forest area and the two sugar chicks in the party house.

Banned
    could be fun if you would share what you got,blacklar,if you did improve the game and added stuff,yeah,playing as the boss would be fun if someone would take BT and give it life again,dought d dub will,they cant even reply to the FEW left in this forum and bonetoob is a huge spamming mess

WARNING! This may slowdown, freeze or crash your game. With that in mind you should first save one or two copies of your bt data file so you can go back to the original if your tinkering messes things up. Open the data folder, then the missions folder. Unclick the read only in properties of the mission you want to change. Example. Open the partyhouse file and find a new waitnode with a chick class you want to change. I changed the fatchickclass to SugarChickClass and Sugar2Chickclass. Save the file and the sugar chicks should be there the next time you go to the party house.

Change nothing but the class name. If you want a dancing chick, find a waitroot with a dancing chick and change the class. Doing this slowed my loading screen for that mission, but didn't slow game play.

This will work with any boss chick (or any chickclass) in any mission that has a new waitnode. This will also work with males, but you need to use a male waitnode for males and a female waitnode for females. They should be other things you can do if you know how to code. Mine had been a trial and error kind of thing.

Hope this is clear. If not let me know and I'll try again. I could probably upload something on bonetoon if you like.

Banned
    video tutorial and walktroughs would be great,you can always upload on bonetoob,would give something new to view.

if there any way to play as that penis boss ?,the one you need to beat before THE MAN ?

i did fuck with the texture once,as you can see in some of my videos added on bonetoob,made some sort of michael myers thing

also posted cheat videos myself,hope it helped some people

if you are ever able to make a bt full walktrough and upload it in many parts,would be nice

I posted a video on bonetoob of clips of what I did. Gives a little more variety to the game itself without going into the missions.

I use fraps to capture video and stills. I don't think I have a program that will capture me working with the game files. Can you give me pointers with that? I have seen it done so I know there is a program for it. And a walkthrough of the game is not something I have time to do. I could possible do a walkthrough of what I'm doing on this forum.

I took a look at your penis boss. The class name is DildoManClass. If you open the NeedleInterior Mission and search "Dildo" you can see how it was coded by d-dub. I tried my substitute trick at two locations in the game, but instead of a DildoMan spawn, I got no spawn at all. So extra coding is needed to make him a character whose identity you can steal. I don't know how to do that and it might not be possible. One thing you can try is changing "can steal identity" from 0 to 1, but I don't really think that will work.

Banned
    bonetown has so much posibilities but they never took advantage of it,since they created it,a true shame
    so many new missions and buildings/houses to get in they could had done and every time you beat the game you get a new story and bosses,should had made a story mode thing.

the only cheating i was able to do i posted it in bonetoob,but last times i played bt,all files were encrypted only,could not do those cheats anymore

I still check in from time to time to see if anything's new.

Banned
    so WTF those guys at d-dub does anyway these days ?,do they have real jobs ?,who are they?,why they never exploited bonetown at the most,with all the posibilities they had ?,even the vstroker videos,we barely heard about them,only saw one small sample on bonetoob,maybe they should sale the rights to bonetown to a real companie,one that will exploit BT at its best,and i guess we wont get a kickstarter any time soon.

I remember you darius
    btw,are you the same darius from xhamster ?,curious to know lol