Thread: Final Mission Line of sight issues and can jump inside the monsters

Final Mission Line of sight issues and can jump inside the monsters

- When fighting the final boss of objective 5 you can actually jump right inside of the monster if you sneak behind and jump on the balls. Drinking the rocket fuel can let you do this. He can kill you in one hit if your stuck inside (hard mode).

I can also confirm this can also happened with the regular mini bosses.

- There are some minor line of sight issues when shooting at the eye ball of the main bosses. The game does't recognize a direct hit and it takes 5-6 shots until hit. This is only noticeable when you're fighting the bosses alone and all your team mates are KO'ed.

Hopefully not to look like I'm hijacking the thread, but in addition to getting "inside" the Eye Ball Monsters, if it's one that has an Elf trapped inside and the player get close enough they can initiate sex with the Elf (before killing the monster and freeing the Elf). Although apart from looking a little odd, it appears to have no bad effect on gameplay such as a crash or freeze.

Also, a question to the original poster, when shooting the Eye of the monster are you sure it's not outlined in red? From what I can understand of the gameplay, that means the monster is resistant to any damage done to it. That could explain seemingly taking a lot of shots to do damage to it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadCow View Post
    Also, a question to the original poster, when shooting the Eye of the monster are you sure it's not outlined in red? From what I can understand of the gameplay, that means the monster is resistant to any damage done to it. That could explain seemingly taking a lot of shots to do damage to it.
    That's ok thanks for replying! I have played through the final part a couple of times to make sure but if it is mini bosses having an invincibility effect during rounds then that could explain why.

Thanks for pointing out the sex with the girl inside of the Ball Monster, that is one no one had caught yet.
    As for hitting the Ball Monster, he does become invincible while attacking, which is signified with the red glow. He cannot be hurt from his balls and back side so mostly you need to aim for his eye or vag area.