Thread: Initiating Sex just before cutscene Final Mission Objective 2 complete CTD

Initiating Sex just before cutscene Final Mission Objective 2 complete CTD

Hi D dub this is my first post! Thought I'll make some threads on the bugs I've notice since I've been testing the game. I will up date the first post or the threads when i have more info.

Initiating Sex just before a cutscene CTD

During the final mission and after you get your first elvin companion to join you, if you initiate sex with her right before completing the 2nd objective the game will CTD. The cutscene i'm refering to is when Lug (think that is hi s name!) is running to the player.

I'm not too sure if this happens during the orc pillage mission or the elvin boning mission but will report if it does.

We will take a look at this because it shouldn't be happening.

I'm an in-house tester and have been trouble recreating this one. Did you initiate sex before/during/after the Round complete flag?

Quote Originally Posted by DubTester View Post
    I'm an in-house tester and have been trouble recreating this one. Did you initiate sex before/during/after the Round complete flag?
    As i recall after a team mate kills the mini boss (eye monster) I accidentally tapped Enter/A near the elvin girl who just joined. Then the cutscene starts with Lugg running to the player character. The crash happens as soon as the the sex scene is about to start.