Thread: The "Fantasy" Room/Elf Brothel

The "Fantasy" Room/Elf Brothel

This is just my opinion, but it feels like the "Fantasy" Room/Elf Brothel is a little too empty. And what I mean is, there doesn't seem like there is a good amount of NPCs to interact with.

In comparison, I felt BoneTown's "Fantasy" Room/Ron Jeremy's Tower had a good amount of NPCs and variety.

Though I have to say I like the art and style (much like the rest of the game) of it; much improved from BoneTown .

I'd also like to offer a suggestion in regards to the "Fantasy" Room/Elf Brothel, and it's that the player shouldn't be able to access it from the main menu until completing a certain objective (for example, completing the game once). Having it right from the get-go sort of ruins the experience of finally getting there in-game.

Of course, this suggestion can be ignored if the "Fantasy" Room/Elf Brothel is only unlocked from the start for BETA purposes.

I agree with these comments. It seems rather empty.

It's also disorienting that sounds above sound like they're happening below, so it seems like I'm hearing ghosts get it on.

It could make a nice mini-game if it was better incorporated into the game, with unlocks, characters, special npc trophies, etc.

The art is very nice. I just wish it had more functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadCow View Post
    In comparison, I felt BoneTown's "Fantasy" Room/Ron Jeremy's Tower had a good amount of NPCs and variety.
    I agree with this especially since there are only two main female NPCS you interact with through out the story: Sexbot and the ElfQueen. In comparison BoneTown had around 10-12 main female NPCs in which you get to know and in the end bone. It was also a great feeling unlocking each chapter ending in fantasy mode too.
    For the time being I've had some fun swapping over Sexbots voice files with Rita's from BoneTown so in a effect I've added my owned custom NPC lol
    Still there are alot of empty Huts around which hopefully the ddub team will work on and to compliment the scenery add some NPCs wondering around.