ok, I play Bonetown and is good, bonecraft... not so much (sorry) so, I think a sequel of BT or continue the consept of BT es the right way to go. My ideas or what I like to see in a new game are this (I try to write only the more viable ideas)

- Better planed city, more connected I mean, like if you are in "A" location and need to go to "d" location you dont have to cross "B" and "C"
- More inside locations in the city
- A good number of sidequest and/or minigames (like a photography mini game when you need to convince a girl to let you take pictures of her, you could even get money for the pic)
- Talk to people in town (even if the say only a single dialoge)
- Create your own character with further customization of clothes and shits (it will be similar to stole personalities)
- A change in the system of balls, more like a leveling up sistem totaly independent of the look of the character and the disguise like in bonetow
- Make a girl relation system not only the balls or made their mission count to fuck but the way you dress and the way you speak with the principal characters, I mean, the type of the girl is the type of the awnser and cloths (and ball) you need to fuck her and this principal characters will give you more experience (with the secondary characters it coul relay just in your appearence and the balls)
- Buy homes to rest and save
- More work in the combat system
- More artwork
- Better graphics and character design keeping the cartoon style (is perfect) just a little more work.

So, what you think? I now is easy just spit out ideas but, I think is nothing really imposible.

P.D.
sorry about my bad english