Can I just say. Love the series. Except... this game is a POS when it comes to playability. I'm on the last part of trying to kill the Elf Queen's Headmaster. What a suck ass level. You spend 90% of your time getting up from getting hit. The guy can just disappear into thin air even though you're smashing him with a maxed out machine gun with 2000 bullets. He uses a non-evadable health siphon when on 8 out of 9 lives. When you try to use your Testosterone to re-up your health, it won't work because you have to hit or shoot something before Tab will even do anything for you. But, you won't be able to, because your own guys are too busy screwing the 6 - 7 Elf girls walking about. You can't even TRY to get them to attack the Headmaster... useless. Overall... shitty ass design, bugged to all get-out. I've been stuck on that level for a couple of hours now and I've had it where I couldn't even talk to any of the elves to have sex with them. Pressing Enter to talk to them didn't do shit. Like I wasn't even pressing it. But once I died... Oh... Enter worked just fine on the Fembot to restart the level. On that Fembot note... she's not a bot, somehow she got turned into an Orc girl somewhere during the Elf triangle collection.

A little fed up that I paid good money for this and it's a beta product at best.

Doc