finished ez medium hard all levels

just finished all levels all difficulties
    easy and medium are easy so I'll have tips for hard mode only

Until finding the orc village:

- keep guarding formation at these levels
    - keep close to sexbot
    - if orcs too close shoot sexbot before orcs
    - pop a grenade if necessary
    - to cancel channeling at altars drink rocket fuel jump then hurl a grenade. this way you kill w/o seeing very basic combo
    - wait if your sexbot is even a little behind / pest gives it too quick
    - block>attack don't get hit by crackhead orcs they throw you too far making sexbot open
    - I usually select rifle and spray not killing but pushing orcs away you can also push far then grenade to an almost kill combo
    - If you plan using shotgun try pinning orc to tree then attack repeatedly it kills very fast

Pillaging Orc Village:

- keep all out attack formation at these levels
    - keep close to pussy escape route and block the way
    - see 3 or more orc gals escaping shoot repeatedly see 2 fuck 'em
    - to fuck make sure you get over the desirable when you are near %30 and %60. thus her "happyness" not falling when she wants more.
    - you can use fucking to evade combat. use high power/speed & buttfuck to heal max and spend time till your team is up yet highly unadvisable in orc levels
    - I prefer shotgun in these levels so many walls to pin enemies to and kill ez
    - block>attack don't get make orcs use shoulder hits on you it wastes a lot of time

Orc Boss and stuff:

- keep defensive formation until the big boss keep all out attack formation at main boss cause of firebombs killing your team otherwise
    - miniboss is almost impeccable to knockback. So try blocking then doing a combo attack with your weapon to keep your distance.
    - try not to stay at middle giant opening before the cell door the orcs will spawn all around you. very bad positioning.
    - try to make use of radar when blocking hard to see them cracker orcs dashing from far.
    - in bossfight try using rocket fuel jumps after knocking the boss twice. not always able to dodge bombs tho. Still helps
    - try using rifle to push and grenades to kill combo as much as possible.

Getting triangles:

- keep offensive formation stupid statues do an aoe attack making them invulnerable and killing nearby wranglers. so you shoot them from far with no help around.
    - the elves do two attacks a spray of rainbow doing high damage from close-mid range and a dazzling attack @ close range. shoot around they only walk don't let them close.
    - If you equip a rifle and have good radar control it's a piece of cake. instead of shooting then turning try turning slowly and keep shooting. the elves can't move when you are shooting so you can do about 80-120 degree shootouts without interference. Scaredy elves.
    - Fight near statues and shoot statues whenever you get the time. those triangles aren't gonna collect themselves.
    - attack>block you can have a rainbow hit once in a while almost harmless. yet if you get locked in a brainwashing array of rainbows you get banged

Fags and frags:

- keep offensive formation
    - get shotgun & rocket for this mission
    - using rocket fuel jump to higher ground. kill close elven archers by pinning to corner with shotgun. Rocket down everyone else. to rocket down enemies out of range try using rocket fuel jump then rocket. this way you should be able to shoot anyone.
    - try shooting luback with rocket to help him out when he has red staff equipped.
    - make use of the heal buff at top of fountain each round
    - try focusing rocket users and archers
    - keep to high ground and it should be easier than anticipated

headmaster:

- keep offensive formation the squad needs to get rid of unlaid women or their cuntiness can doom all (not really but get annoying)
    - anything goes rocket best choice but win with shotgun and rifle too
    - at lives 8 or 9 headmaster starts using eternal flame or stg on you drink rocket fuel and jump in circles. an easier way would be boning a chick and get invulnerable and wait his last two lives end. Squad should be more than able to do so shortly.,
    - one of the easier missions.

ORGY:

care around %30 %60. you should up power/speed more than she needs before her needs increase. you end near full bar @ normal difficulty and above 40 @ high difficulty

DICK COMET:

- Defensive stance. switch to Agressive stance when you go near pods. Pods spew acid like statue blast making them invulnerable. Make sure you attack from a distance
    - Get rifle & rocket. rocket not very needed but helps with eyeball monsters.
    - When fighting ball monsters attack from sides not directly. eyeball monster attack break serious balls.
    - try to get head whenever. If you max speed and power it should be fast & decent heal. If not switch anal then do it.
    - tap the tab key always.
    - block>attack your block can't be pierced in this mission. hydralisks are annoying block them then peck.

Final fuckdown:

press enter prejacculate: you ain't getting no shit backstabbing snotty elven ho,

BUGS:

- try to get saves by suiciding at the end of stage 2 at long missions crashes happen like a lot. you kill yourself @ stage 3 beginning and select save. you start stage 3 with full squad.
    - orc boss stage 3 won't start if all your squad is dead or you are on guns. make sure at least 1 of them alive and don't consume nothing before killing.
    - headmaster teleports withing wall making him invulnerable. bone a chick while you wait him to come back. he eventually does. can't hit him.

that's all I guess . Hardcore fighting game. best ever. loved every second of it. wish there was a multiplayer mod to kill g00ks.
    fucked elves orcs pissed on zergs hellofamarine game this is thx a lot

Reckon you could share your save game with the rest of us? I'd love a completed game just to screw around with; doubt if I'll reach that point on my own unfortunately, this game's haaaard

sure where do I find my save file
    I'd be happy to post

your save file is in c://(ur name)/appdata(hidden)/roaming/bonecraft/savegames/
    I love redheads & killing zombies!

heres tha save file hope it works
    Attached Files Attached Files

change file type grotesque.txt to grotesque.sgf
    can't upload a zip idk why
    now it has the hidden zerg queen too. Zerg is marked with blue near the orc settlement
    It stays after you have sex
    enjoy

Ps:save target as grotesque.sgf maybe
    Attached Files Attached Files