PDA

View Full Version : Any way to unlock all the hidden girls?

Korbe78
02-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I finally tried these lvls on hard & there is no way I'm ever going to win any of them.
I tried mission 3 & it was a constant dance of always having 2 spots but never getting
anymore. Then I tried lvl 7, HA! Lubbocks couldn't bang the 1st chick! We were slaughtered.
Is there a cheat to unlock all the women?

Woot! 200th msg.

pino
02-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Uh... maximize all your weapons and your peoples. Furthermore play smart, try to find high spots from where you can shoot without getting hit too often. Always hit the rainbow spraying dudes. It's doable.

juddre
02-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Try
unlockChicks(gamechar);
This was mentioned in the sticky thread in this forum. I haven't tried it.

--Juddre

Korbe78
02-28-2012, 01:16 PM
unlock chicks code worked! I really hate cheating like that but there is no way in hell I'd ever finish ANY of those lvls on hard. Thanx Jud. I thought it was mentioned somewhere. Now I must find all the eggs. I've got 11 so far.

Starpilot
03-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Most of the hard levels are beatable. For most combat, you can get the cannon, load up on jet fuel, get up high, and and just unload on the enemy. It is helpful to max out the upgrades of the grunts, and to have a mix of different grunts. And DON'T FORGET YOUR RIFLE! It's a super magic weapon! You blast an opponent (or group of opponents) with it, and keep firing at them. As they get knocked back, they'll keep taking damage.

The "get the triangles" mission and the "scan the statues" missions are the very hardest missions to beat on hard. The others are quite beatible--- just be cautious, retreat to heal if you need it (remember your butt blast!), use your rifle on anything nearby, upgrade your weapons and your grunts weapons, get high whenever you can and shoot them with cannon or your rifle from up high.

Korbe78
03-08-2012, 12:39 AM
yea, I never realized I could upgrade my squad mates till recently. Cap'n & Lube should be upgradeable too!

Starpilot
03-08-2012, 07:06 PM
Captain is upgradable. Upgrade your own weapons! Not just buy new ones, but upgrade the existing ones. It will really help. Only Lub isn't upgradable.