PDA

View Full Version : Mission 11:Advice?

Korbe78
02-15-2012, 12:42 PM
So I'm on mission 11 part 1 & after my soldiers & I kill 2 pods I get stuck.
I can't seem to get to the next star! I get close to the next but end up going far away
from it & my squad seems more confused then I am. So I end up walking around till I
die since there's no way to heal. Not enough health dropping. Too much money.
Anyhoo, can someone gimme specific 'detailed' directions on which way to go? plz!
I'm half blind here!

Starpilot
02-17-2012, 04:07 PM
You looking for the first dick boss? It is probably in that narrow bit of elf land. I had some trouble finding it on my first play through as well.

Rule of thumb is to find a wall and follow it. There aren't any loops once you are outside the elf courtyard, so you'll eventually find more pods and eggs to kill. If you do that, you'll come across the first boss.

Let me fire up the game, and double check where the first boss fight is...

Starpilot
02-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Ok. After popping the first two pods, go out of the courtyard, and back up where you fought the elves to break through to the courtyard. There will be two more stars you can easily find from there. One down on the island where the statue was that you broke to get a triangle, and one more on the other place to get those 3 triangles in the final round of breaking the barriers.

I recommend using the rifle (with a lot of ammo) and cannon for that mission for you. I noticed the flame throwers work well for the grunts, but your mileage may vary. Don't use grenades at all on this mission--- you will get immortal helpers along this mission, and they will often run in the way when you are tossing them, so the grenades will go off too close to you.

Healing is easy, even at the start. Just hit or shoot the little monsters a lot, then use your butt lightning attack to heal. Once you get further into the mission, you will get some female helpers you can use for sex to heal yourself.

To get your wranglers to move with you, set them to defend you until you get in the area of the new big pods. Then set them to attack.

Good luck.

Korbe78
02-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanx for the tips! Last time I played I couldn't change my squad command. I'll try again ltr.
I didn't know buttblast healed, thx!

Korbe78
02-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Well tried again. Failure! I find a buncha sparkly lights that appear to teleport me above things.
Is this the way to the other 3 pods to kill cus I can't get to them! AARRGGHHH!

Starpilot
02-20-2012, 04:29 PM
You found the teleporters that move you between ground level and the wall in the courtyard.

In mission 11, follow the wall around to the entrance of the courtyard. It is a big doorway that has a bridge that leads to a tunnel going up and out. Don't go into the sparkly lights--- those will move you up to walkway on the wall that protects the courtyard.

You have walked around in free-roam mode around there, haven't you? Just explore the courtyard, find the bridge, and the tunnel at the end of the bridge that leads up to the area where you had to fight the elves for the triangles. The layout doesn't change between missions--- just what's loaded on the map. So explore a bit in free roaming and learn your way out of the courtyard. Don't worry, you can always move between map areas in free-roaming mode by going to a console (or sex bot/elf queen), and using the "previous mission" and "next mission" buttons. You will skip over the missions that are inside the fantasy room when you are outside. But you can use this feature to skip all the way back to the ship, if you wanted, by using "prev mission" button at a console/sex bot/queen. And you can use the "next mission" from the ship to move all the way to mission 11.

Just remember--- when you are walking around in the courtyard, don't go into the sparkly lights if you want to leave the courtyard. That just puts you on the wall's raised walkways. If you get up there, just jump off and land back down in the courtyard.

Korbe78
02-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I don't free roam much. The constant attacks by enemies makes it tough to try & explore.
I'll keep attempting this lvl but its really pissing me off.

Korbe78
02-21-2012, 02:24 PM
WOOT! I did it! YEAH! Finally finished on easy! lol. Not that I was rushing it but unlocking normal chicks rocks!
I didn't realize I was leaving the elf palace through the same door I came in, back towards the orc camp n shit.
Well now I know so future play throughs won't be so frustrating. Went back to crash site for medium now!
They let the civilans wander outside the wrecked ship. Here's a blonde doodling herself as thanx for advice.

Starpilot
02-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Unlocking normal girls do rock. Now you can see the Angel and Satan's wife in a threeway in the fantasy room. Or Satan's wife and a Nun, or two angels, etc. Fantasy room REALLY rocks then.

It is just too bad that you can't keep SexBot set to the Angel or Satan's wife or any of the specific random girls. Once you sex her, she'll change to a new random look when you have her on random girl. Still awesome for fun time though.

Korbe78
02-21-2012, 06:31 PM
In fantasy mode they stay the same.