PDA

View Full Version : BoneCraft Glitches!

Rocketeer
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I've noticed some glitches, mostly in the Fantasy Room.

1. The Mare and the Hare AND Lola don't seem to have the "Sex Shop" load when you bone them. This means you can't randomize for another girl.

2. The Tranny/Lola has some odd glitches. Sometimes she vanishes without warning. If you bone her while she's vanished, you'll be doing the air for a moment, then be doing a non-tranny version of the girl. (Still only have the tranny applicable positions.) They kinda lazed out on the tranny portion of the game, actually. When you finish on her, she often puts her hand through her package and rubs where her vagina normally would be. I suppose they don't want to encourage us to be deviants, or they thought nobody would actually try it out. Or maybe it's simple a trap to see which fools mention it on the forums! Whatever. If I'm gonna be disturbed, you have to go whole hog, and make the tranny jerk off instead of phasing fingers through her junk. And make the tranny cum too. That would be extra special, huh? Shouldn't the Elf dudes be doing the tranny, rather than the fat chick all the time? Or perhaps more variety? I only see them with the larger women in game. Seem's odd given the implications about thier tastes.

3. Some of the various girls don't have access to sex positions that should be accessable for them. (I.E. it's listed as a usable position in the shop, but not selectable when you enter the mode.) This bug doesn't ALWAYS seem to manifest itself... but I know that the girl that cums (The River Flows) sometimes misses the DJ Diddle pose when I tab through the options. Perhaps another post listing the exact issues should be made for this. It's gonna be grueling, testing all that out and writing it down for here.... but that should have been done before release, probably. Oh well, guess we just have to be good little beta-testers.

4. Not restricted to the Fantasy room, but when you use the terminal to select a sex bot/random girl... the girls say something at the end, depending on how you attended to thier needs. Same as the fantasy room, but generally the game clips off what they were saying halfway through with the terminal. That could be fixed for sure. Just make it so when the audio is activated, it finishes regardless of other things in the game. (Not much is happening after you use that function anyway.)

5. The subtitle pictures for the Sexbot don't change based on what you've set the sexbot's skin to. This is probably just a case of apathy, but it looks really unpolished.

Feel free to point out other glitches you guys see in this game in this thread.

KingKali
02-03-2012, 01:09 PM
tahts more liek bugs not glitches.glitches is using something for ur advantage. but yes,looks akward.

Mikepjr
02-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah the trannies should stroke themselves and shoot a load when you fuck them, not sit there rubbing an imaginary vagina...