PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Codes and Other Console Stuff

D-Dub
09-28-2011, 03:45 PM
This forum is for BoneCraft cheat codes or anything pertaining to the console.

effilc40
01-02-2012, 01:04 PM
money max = "vegasbaby(gamechar);"
increase ammo = "goodtimes(gamechar);"

both still work from previous game.

Cpt Nani
01-13-2012, 03:45 PM
godlike(gamechar); - Infinite health

animedingo
01-13-2012, 07:48 PM
probably all the ones that would apply still work. like the balls one would increase your blue bar

Moneyman
01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Has anyone tried to edit the save file yet? I remember doing this with Bonetown and adding drugs, money, etc... Is there a way to unlock the entire game from the save file? I can't find it...

Korbe78
01-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Has anyone tried to edit the save file yet? I remember doing this with Bonetown and adding drugs, money, etc... Is there a way to unlock the entire game from the save file? I can't find it...

The save files are in appdata file which may be hidden if ur property settings aren't set
good & proper! I looked at my save file but it was gobble dee gook! It all looks greek to me. There was a way to unscramble it but I don't remember it.

qonsew
01-15-2012, 08:22 AM
The save files are in appdata file which may be hidden if ur property settings aren't set
good & proper! I looked at my save file but it was gobble dee gook! It all looks greek to me. There was a way to unscramble it but I don't remember it.

This happened in BoneTown too. However I believe if you loaded the game, did something (bone a chick, run a mission, buy drugs, etc...), and then resave; your save file is back in plain text.

Starpilot
01-18-2012, 12:27 PM
This happened in BoneTown too. However I believe if you loaded the game, did something (bone a chick, run a mission, buy drugs, etc...), and then resave; your save file is back in plain text.

You actually have to BUY something new--- not just buy some ammo or change squad or weapon loadouts. So if you have topped out already, you are going to have a hard time editting that file.

meanperson
01-23-2012, 05:38 PM
In my case, I just had to save repeatedly until it came out right. Sometimes it works on the first try, sometimes it takes a few tries. There isn't a whole lot to edit (easily) that you can't just buy. You can edit your money and drugs (ammo) and change your melee fight buff. Editing your weapon upgrades above 3 just makes them bug out and I haven't tried editing unlocks/completions.

Also, I haven't found any mention of the unlock cheats:
beatThisShit(gamechar); - finishes all missions on normal
unlockChicks(gamechar); - unlocks all chick options in sex store

Korbe78
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I was hoping to slim down the Captain. I don't like big & bulky.
So I was going to mess with his weight. Thx for info.

I went & checked my save file & it was unscrambled,
LOL.

res33
01-25-2012, 01:48 AM
how do you enter the code? can't seem to get it to work trying

vegasbaby(res);

am i doing it wrong?

meanperson
01-25-2012, 10:17 AM
vegasbaby(gamechar);

exactly like that
ctrl-c
ctrl-v

boneluwer
02-02-2012, 12:51 AM
I use all of these at once after pressing Shift key + ~ key
Ammo and money

goodtimes(gamechar);
vegasbaby(gamechar);
alloftheabove(gamechar);
Infinite health

godlike(gamechar);
Missions unlocked in store

beatThisShit(gamechar);
babes unlocked in Sex store

unlockChicks(gamechar);
use these to change brightness to daylight for better viewing pleasure. It makes slightly brighter in elf level but much much brighter in orc level

pauseDaylight(1);
pauseDaylight(0);
pauseDaylight(1);
from bone town, not sure if its useful

sweetMoves(gamechar);

Javn
02-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Here is a code that lets you kill most things in just one hit, (melee fights). Does not work with weapons.

Open the console with ~
Copy and paste the following. Pretty sure this is case sensitive:

gamechar.setFightBuff (9999);

Close the console. Whoop A$$ !

KingKali
02-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Is there any possibility to get my main Character slim? if so,please tell me or give the console command. thx

Korbe78
02-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Is there any possibility to get my main Character slim? if so,please tell me or give the console command. thx

In BT I was able to slim down by changing the 'mainCharCGMorphWeight numbers,
but when I tried the same thing in BC this happened. (see pic)

You have to remove his armor. To do that you gotta change the armor files to body files by renaming them.

KingKali
02-08-2012, 03:10 PM
where can i find those files?

save?

armor?

appreciate the help.

Korbe78
02-08-2012, 03:52 PM
ur game save files are in c:/computer/(ur name)/appdata/roaming/bonecraft/
(ur appdata file may be set to hidden, go to properties to change it)

But to change appearance u just need to change file names in the game files.
In there somewhere is ur character's fiiles.
U gotta change the armor assesories to flesh files like limpdick something something.
Not sure exactly I haven't actually done it yet.
Read this:http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?703-My-latest-Mod-Orc

FastLane
02-08-2012, 09:09 PM
i do not have bc yet i'll get it when i have time. i was wandering if anyone has tried playing with the dwc's to slim the mp? i know you can slim the fat chicks. you might try copying the tall.dwc's and renaming to buff.dwc's. it still might not work because of the morph weight value.

Rickie
02-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Hi, I managed to open the console anbd type in the codes above. I did it with Shift + § key (the key under esc-key. Then I closerd the console on the x in the corner of it and now I can't open it again. Has this happened to any of you?

Rickie
02-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Nvm I could open it again!

kevleong
03-01-2012, 01:27 AM
Any cheat or command that stops wranglers from initiating sex with da girls? Yes, i'm a selfish prick ;P

heeroofyou
03-02-2012, 09:25 AM
can, someone make character mod into orc?

Korbe78
03-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Orc mod? do you mean make main character an orc? check this: http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?703-My-latest-Mod-Orc

kiroshot
03-03-2012, 11:07 AM
hello !

sorry for disturbing but how enter the cheat code ? anybody can explain to me plz ? (i'm french sorry for the english)

kiroshot
03-04-2012, 04:22 AM
i press shift and ~ but any console to enter the code in wiew ^^' i have a azerty it's maybe the problem ? i suppose i press shift and ~ in game ? plz anybody can explain to me ?

pseudo587
03-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Try shift + ² on azerty keyboard (this work on my french azerty keyboard)

daxak
03-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Hi. Prompt to me please how to change poses in game though all of them green I can not switch them, are open all but works only 1 in what business, can that that not correctly I press, and let's if eat the reference to management, or the game version such, help!

Starpilot
03-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Press tab key.

Starpilot
04-19-2012, 07:47 PM
You used the health cheat to beat the game on easy and normal? I am surprised you needed it to beat easy or normal.

Starpilot
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
If you used those cheat codes in bonetown, you'd beat it VERY easy as long as you had maps of where to go. Bonetown was trivial to beat--- it just took time to explore. Since Bonecraft has very little exploring, and is all missions, you finish it faster. But to unlock everything in the game requires beating it on hard.

Starpilot
04-28-2012, 08:37 PM
My point is that you used CHEAT CODES on Bonecraft. That made it easy for you to beat. Then you complain because it was easy to beat.

I enjoyed Bonetown. But it was just a fighting and exploring game with some sex mixed in for flavor. I enjoyed Bonecraft. It was a more involved fighting game than BT, but it had very little exploring. I didn't use the cheats in either game, so I had a lot of fun. If I had used the cheats on BC, it would have been over very quickly with no challenges. Same is true of BT. If I'd used cheats, I'd have blazed through it quickly and had a lot less fun.

You shouldn't be mad at D-Dub because you chose to cheat. You cheated yourself out of half of what the game offered--- fighting. The other half of what it offered is game sex and some humor. If you don't like its humor that left you with just the sex bits of the game to enjoy.

Next time, I'd advise you to not cheat until you are very stuck. That way, you won't blaze through the game and be disappointed because it was so EASY to beat.

lutelian
06-13-2012, 08:34 PM
i have simply never been able to get the console to open, on either of my laptops. maybe im being retarded. I just downloaded the mod kit and want to get started, but i need console access. I use SHIFT ~, nothing. does anyone have any solutions, ideas, or expanation what im doing wrong?

lutelian
06-13-2012, 08:51 PM
plugged in a usb keyboard, and it works :)

lutelian
06-13-2012, 09:49 PM
crap now ive encountered another problem. anytime I alt tab out of Bonecraft, i can't reopen the console >: I have to completely restart them game /sigh. anyone got any ideas?

Docnty
12-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I am playing BoneCraft on a PC, how do I add the cheats to the game with the computer, I'm not using a console. What file do I go into to add the cheats to if so wanted?

JoKer911
10-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Docnty,its the same cheats and same way to do it as in bonetown

http://www.cheatmasters.com/cheats/32594/BoneTown_cheats.html