View Full Version : Glitchy Position: Dildo Dog

Korbe78
01-26-2012, 11:51 AM
This 'Dildo Dog' position is ALL messed up! The animation is skipping,
missing most of its frames & there's no dildo most of the time. It's very
messy.

artmvr
01-26-2012, 12:07 PM
You said it Brother!!!!! You would not believe the shit that I have seen: Walls disappearing, chicks disappearing whilst fucking them or each other, two robo ho's at one time, repeated crashes, lag that is unbelievable, icons for chicks that should have been won and that refuse to show up, money disappearing, the game saying you have completed levels you haven't actually completed.

Its really to bad. Its a good game! It just needed to spend more time in beta testing before they released it. It's my speculation that D-Dub is short on cash so they released it early in order to raise some money. To bad some venture capitalist didn't take an interest in these guys. They have really good ideas, looks like there just lacking the funding to be able to really do this right.

Korbe78
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM
It just needed to spend more time in beta testing

Agreed. Maybe modding will change things for the better.

Starpilot
01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
All games need to spend more time in beta testing. Look at Sword of the Stars 2--- it was released with half the advertised features broken or not included in the game! Arg! I hate that it happens, but from my play experiences, BC seemed to be fairly well "cooked" compared to most just released games. (Of course, another 3 months would have made it better.)

I've seen freaky things in the fantasy room. Usually restarting the game fixes those issues for me. I've never seen double sex bots, but I have seen double consoles--- when you use the "next mission" and "previous mission" buttons to move back and forth, sometimes an extra console will end up on the map doing that. Whoops.