PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have a solution to the missing Hispanic chicks from chapter 6

artmvr
01-26-2012, 10:49 AM
I've played the game all the way through on all levels. I have everything with the exception of the Hispanic chicks. No matter how many times I play the episode through I cant get the icon. Anybody have a solution to this glitch???

artmvr
01-26-2012, 11:36 AM
There is definitely a glitch at mission 6 in the game. I just tried playing the mission on all three levels (hoping that doing it three times would cause it to work) and the game crashes on the hard level.

pino
01-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey, search through the forum for the word "hispanic". Someone else had the same problem I think. I think the solution was to edit the save file. It's described in here somewhere.

artmvr
01-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Pino, thanks for the idea. I saw that post, unfortunately I am just a user not a programmer. So I don't have the skills to find the save file (I tried looking for it but couldn't find it). So I guess I am just going to have to suffer without Hispanic women.

Korbe78
01-26-2012, 03:01 PM
Nobody suffers if they just don't give up!

Your Game save files are hiding. U gotta change the property settings so all files aren't hidden. Once unhidden it's in C:/Users/(yourname)/appdata/roaming/bonecraft/savefiles.
Once you find the save files it's easy to change.

There's another property option that may prevent u from saving after editing but that's easily fixed. Make a copy of ur save file before editing tho!

Once ur in the save file hit ctrl+F to bring up the search & type what line ur looking to edit. Badda Boom Badda Bing!

artmvr
01-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Cool thanks I will give it a try

Starpilot
01-26-2012, 04:14 PM
I had the problem that Hispanic girls wouldn't unlock, despite beating mission 6 repeatedly. So I got irritated enough to go alter the save file.

Under Vista or Windows 7, your save file can be found under:
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BoneCraft\savega mes (no spaces, forum is adding a space to this line for some reasons)

The savegame file is named ProfileName.sfg

It can be in fully encrypted (binary) format or unenecrypted (some minor binary with a lot of plain text).

If it is encrypted, go into the game, play a bit, and save the game out. Then check again. I had to buy a new voice to get my saved game into mostly plain text format.

BEFORE YOU DO ANY EDITING, MAKE A BACK UP COPY!

You can't use notepad to edit the file, as notepad will strip out the binary codes in the file, and then it won't work in BC. I used "Programmers File Editor". It is an old, free text editor, and can still be found and downloaded on the internet. Check your favorite search engine to find it.

Once you have your save game file copied, you can then edit it in PFE. Search for "UnlockHispanicChick" (or just search for "Hispanic"). Change that whole line to be: UnlockHispanicChick|1 (changing the 0 to a 1).

Save your edited file.

Start up BC, and see if you can load up the edited save game file. If you can, you should find Hispanic chicks are now unlocked in your sex store. If not, then something got altered that shouldn't in the save game file. Close down BC, delete your broken save game file, make a new copy of the COPY you made, rename your copy of a copy to just, and try again.

It is VERY important when editing the save game file to NOT delete or change anything in the file other than 0 to a 1. Notepad and many other text editors will toss out the "bad" characters in the file, thinking the file is supposed to be text only. But even in plain text mode, the file will have some binary data in it that BC uses and needs--- so you have to maintain that "bad" bits of the file to make it usable to BC after you edit it.

So, go find Programmers File Editor, make copies of your save game before you make an changes, and good luck!

Starpilot
01-26-2012, 04:41 PM
OR you could try this:

from: http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?9-Cheat-Codes-and-Other-Console-Stuff

In my case, I just had to save repeatedly until it came out right. Sometimes it works on the first try, sometimes it takes a few tries. There isn't a whole lot to edit (easily) that you can't just buy. You can edit your money and drugs (ammo) and change your melee fight buff. Editing your weapon upgrades above 3 just makes them bug out and I haven't tried editing unlocks/completions.

Also, I haven't found any mention of the unlock cheats:
beatThisShit(gamechar); - finishes all missions on normal
unlockChicks(gamechar); - unlocks all chick options in sex store

This seems much easier to do than editing a save game edit. So I would suggest you start by using the console code: unlockChicks(gamechar);

I've now tested it. It unlocks everything but "random real girls". So it should be very easy to unlock hispanic (and all the other girls) using the unlockChicks(gamechar); console code.

artmvr
01-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Woot Woot !!!!!! The UnlockChicks(gamechar); console code worked!!!! I now have Hispanic chicks!!!! Oddly enough having that final chick token seems to make the game run a little smoother.

Thanks for all the help folks!!!!