PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't unlock Hispanic chicks, despite beating mission 6 on hard multiple times

Starpilot
01-18-2012, 12:30 PM
I beat all the game missions on easy, medium, and hard, but Hispanic chicks just wouldn't unlock. The forum reported that they should unlock with mission 6, and I beat that on hard 4 different times trying to get it to unlock.

I eventually gave up on it, bought a new voice, then went into the save game file and set the HispanicChick unlock status to 1 like all the other chicks.

I don't know why it wouldn't unlock from beating mission 6 on hard. I've noticed that after a couple of times beating a level on hard, they stop reporting what they unlock.

Thanks for the fun game! I hope there's more added to Bonecraft, and would be interested in Bonetown 2.

Starpilot
01-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Just a quick follow up: the HispanicChick unlock DID change location in the file, but it was still set to 0.

For the other people thinking about editting the game save file: To make the edit and not mess up the file (ie, removing non-printable characters, etc), you have to use something like Programmer's File Editor.