PDA

View Full Version : Cumshots

Stony4
01-14-2012, 03:45 AM
I think an option if want to cum in the lady or not would be cool...
Also what do you think about a swallowing animation?

Maybe also an option how heavy the cumshot should be? (light, middle heavy or something)

What do you think?

Korbe78
01-14-2012, 12:44 PM
What do you think?

I try not to but my mind won't SHUT UP! AAARRRGGHHH! LOL!

Creampies? I don't understand. 'Why animate what you can't see anyway?'
If they were gonna attempt dripping pussy animations they would have already.
It musta been too tricky to animate or too low on their to do list.
Not that I care. I'm all set w/ a bunch of preggos walkin around! LOL!

HanPL
01-14-2012, 12:54 PM
As Captain said "You can't get elf female pregnant " so your point is invalid :D

And yea I think Cumshots/creampies are good idea and I think already most of people here mentioned that they want creampies in game, and about swallowing animation hmm could be a bit tricky to made.

Korbe78
01-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Actually he said you can't get a BLOOD ELF Pregnant! So fuck u hanpolo.

And I'll take the creampies are stupid side of the coin.

Aiming where the cum flies would be fun!

HanPL
01-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Who's Hanpolo ?
Cousin of Marcopolo ?

Hmm aiming cumshot ? lol sounds fun.
And about creampies 9/10 people here want them and says that BoneCraft s far much worse than BoneTown..if guys from D-Dub won't listen to those people I don't think anyone will buy their next game...

And as you can see negative review already have impact.
http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?473-So-far-BC-is-downgrade-version-of-BT

On 5 reviews posted on forum 3 are purely negative and 2 are semi negative.

But seriously D-dub what do you expect when you throw out best things from Bonetown make locations that are total size of one BoneTown city and and want 35$ for that.

And Korbe don't even start complaining since, If I remember good you got this game for free and didn't waste 35$

pino
01-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Quick bitching people, it is not as good as BT but not bad either. It is hard to satisfy everyone. Give them a break and watch the mods. Peace.

Korbe78
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Han Solo, Han Polo. You ppl need a better sense of humor.

If this games so terrible then just shit on it & leave.

How do u know I didn't buy the game to get the box & to support D-dub anyway?
You assume to much!

Renamonfan
03-14-2012, 05:23 AM
I think this is definitely an area to expand on; cream-pies and dripping would be nice, as would even a simple aiming mechanic (click backside, stomach, chest or face for example).
I think that more fun would be the option of sloppy-seconds; i.e - cumming and then carrying on (if you have enough blue-bar left), gives you a chance to make a real mess before you're done, it is a fantasy game after all!

highoctane
04-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Who's Hanpolo ?
Cousin of Marcopolo ?

Hmm aiming cumshot ? lol sounds fun.
And about creampies 9/10 people here want them and says that BoneCraft s far much worse than BoneTown..if guys from D-Dub won't listen to those people I don't think anyone will buy their next game...

And as you can see negative review already have impact.
http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?473-So-far-BC-is-downgrade-version-of-BT

On 5 reviews posted on forum 3 are purely negative and 2 are semi negative.

But seriously D-dub what do you expect when you throw out best things from Bonetown make locations that are total size of one BoneTown city and and want 35$ for that.

And Korbe don't even start complaining since, If I remember good you got this game for free and didn't waste 35$

Totally agree, I mean ppl have been asking for creampies since the old BoneTown forums. D dub just doesn't listen to its fanbase and instead spews out this cut n paste clone with shit new features. Pants!