PDA

View Full Version : Another bonecraft review

pino
01-13-2012, 03:07 AM
So I finished bonecraft on the easy level in 3 hours, which was unexpectedly short. My ideas so far.

The new sex poses are cool, a definite improvement over the limited poses in Bonetown. The fact that you can buy and unlock them is nice. It gives a purpose to farming money.

The fighting/shooting mentality of the game is a fresh thing. It's pretty different than Bonetown. To be honest I don't really like it that much. As mentioned by others, it's pretty repetitive. Furthermore, it's not really clear what the differences are for having commanders or sergeants in your team. I'd like some stat-block to be able to see what choices you have. That might add some depth/strategy to the game to come up with the right squad to kill the baddies.

The thing I (and most people I think) loved about Bonetown, is the fact that you "build" your character. When you start the game and you see all those hotties, you want to bang them. But you can't. This is a very powerful incentive to do the missions and grow your balls. The feeling when a slightly hotter girl than the normal fatties you fucked, is willing to let you bang her is hard to describe, except: awesome. In Bonecraft this component is missing. You shoot a lot of people, and then, out of nowhere, you get to bang all these hot elf chicks. Sure, they are hot. But there is not much working up to it, except the shooting.

The fact that Bonecraft is a lot shorter in playtime doesn't really bother me. D-dub is a small company and I think it's a smart move: they have to make money and creating smaller games so they have more turnover in less time is a good idea. I want D-dub to survive and make money, so they can keep making and improving on their games.

The fact that Bonecraft is going to be moddable is a giant huge fucking step. I'm curious to what extent it will be moddable, and how difficult it will be for people to do that. If it is easy to mod the Bone-series will become famous fast. Most Japanese games being modded (uncensored) are a complete pain in the ass.

TL;DR Bonecraft is shorter, but D-dub has to make money, so yeah, let them. The quality is great and modding will ensure an awesome future. Good stuff D-dub!

Ballsdeep
01-13-2012, 05:26 AM
I would have to agree with that. The only thing that you get teased with and have to work to get is to have sex with the final elf. Also, the cut scenes are a lot more in depth and hilarious.