PDA

View Full Version : game crashes on completing first mission

gazhan
01-11-2012, 05:46 PM
ive done all of the tutorial got on the first planet started the first part of that mission kill the orc the second cinematics start & the game crashes with this error

torque memory error : error allocating memory : shutting down

thing is i can do everything on the game as long as its not a mission :'( please help

D-Dub
01-11-2012, 06:07 PM
ive done all of the tutorial got on the first planet started the first part of that mission kill the orc the second cinematics start & the game crashes with this error

torque memory error : error allocating memory : shutting down

thing is i can do everything on the game as long as its not a mission :'( please help

Make sure your memory detail is set to low in the options menu when playing the game. Also post your computer specs to help us determine what the issue could be.

gazhan
01-11-2012, 06:21 PM
i have win 7 :
ibtel core i7
4gb ram
nvidia geforce gts 250

shoe
01-12-2012, 01:43 AM
I have the same problem and almost the exact same comp specs as gazhan, except it happens to me during the first mission. The tutorial ran perfectly smoothly on max settings, so does the first mission for a bit. The it just crashes and I get the Torque Memory Error and this crash report:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BoneCraft.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4f0ccdc6
Fault Module Name: msvcrt.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bda6f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000abb1
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

No crashes in fantasy mode but when I get to a certain part of the stage some of the buildings disappear.

EDIT: Also I tried putting the settings on the lowest, makes no difference.

Korbe78
01-12-2012, 02:39 AM
I put my settings on high to test this & yes I crashed too.
How much what do we need to play high settings or is there an issue yet to be resolved?

I got a:

Athlon Dual-Core 2.4 Ghz
windows 7 32bit
3.GB
nvidiaGForce 9200

Works fine on low.

gazhan
01-12-2012, 05:31 AM
thing is the game isn't graphically intensive i play wow & swtor at max setting all the time & they do push my GC (swtor does) i don't under stand y this would cause a problem
2nd point i've been able to complete the game but i had to delete a IE 8/9 update from windows updater it didn't completely fix it i also dropped the graphic settings by half the game still crashed every now & then but it was workable i had to skip some of the cinematic as well that might help but that's the best i found :( please fix

D-Dub
01-12-2012, 06:34 AM
thing is the game isn't graphically intensive i play wow & swtor at max setting all the time & they do push my GC (swtor does) i don't under stand y this would cause a problem
2nd point i've been able to complete the game but i had to delete a IE 8/9 update from windows updater it didn't completely fix it i also dropped the graphic settings by half the game still crashed every now & then but it was workable i had to skip some of the cinematic as well that might help but that's the best i found :( please fix

Contact support@d-dub.com and attach to the email a console log that was created a time when you were playing the game and it crashed?

danok007
01-12-2012, 06:41 AM
Same here I already posted a Thread I didn't see this one. Seems lots of players have this problem. As soon as I enter Chapter 1 I get;

"Torque memory error- error alocating memory - shuting down"

Don't understand why this should be a problem game is running smoothly on 1gb graphic card 4gb ram and x86 windows 7.
How can I post a logfile ?

Thank you
deno47

Edit: Setting texture to low seems to fix the problem but is it really necessary ? I think my PC should run texture high smoothly.

Wolfhound
01-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Having similar problem - game crashes towards the end of the 1st mission, with this crash report:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BoneCraft.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4f0ccdc6
Fault Module Name: msvcrt.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.6002.18005
Fault Module Timestamp: 49e0379e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000ad8c
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 6153
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

I have all graphics options set high, my pc should be more than capable
specs:
Dell XPS 710
Intel Core2 quad cpu, 2.4ghz
Geforce GTX260
4GB Ram
Windows Vista 32 bit

I'll try turning down some of the gfx options and see if that fixes it, but as commented above by others, I shouldn't have to - this rig has no problem running all other new games at max or near-max graphic settings.
E.g. Skyrim - v High settings, 1650x1080, always 30+fps

@D-Dub:

Contact support@d-dub.com and attach to the email a console log that was created a time when you were playing the game and it crashed?
Where would I find this console log?

Korbe78
01-12-2012, 11:21 AM
In the spot where it asks for the file name put in %appdata%
Hit enter.
Click Bonecraft.
Scroll down, the newest log is at the bottom.

danok007
01-12-2012, 12:26 PM
In the spot where it asks for the file name put in %appdata%
Hit enter.
Click Bonecraft.
Scroll down, the newest log is at the bottom.

Sorry don't understand, what do you mean ? PC

Korbe78
01-12-2012, 12:47 PM
when u attach a file to your email it asks which file to add. type %appdata%
then hit enter. A new list to browse comes up. click bonecraft, scroll down. there's
ur log files.
you can attach them here by going advanced & managing attachments but the right
person @ D-dub might not see it so email it to where the admin. said to. just to be sure.

Randamaster
01-12-2012, 03:22 PM
I can't play this game right now, after the tutorial, it crashes in every mission. I don't get any error messages or something like that, it's loading and loading and loading... even in this simple fantasy mode and then it just crashes to the destop screen. I think it must be something like a memory leak, but I don't get a message or something like that, this is now very nice.

D-Dub
01-12-2012, 04:36 PM
I can't play this game right now, after the tutorial, it crashes in every mission. I don't get any error messages or something like that, it's loading and loading and loading... even in this simple fantasy mode and then it just crashes to the destop screen. I think it must be something like a memory leak, but I don't get a message or something like that, this is now very nice.

We are looking into the cause of this. Right now our best solution is for you to lower your Texture Detail to Low in the BoneCraft Options Menu in game. The other thing that could help is to make sure you have the most update graphic card drivers.

danok007
01-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Here is my log, I think this texture memory thing is not normal and should be fixed. In meantime texture setting to low solves the problem, temporarly.

CrissF1981
01-16-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm getting the same error. Hope my flies help. I can't play.

boxerspot
01-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Having similar problem game shuting down Torque memory error- error alocating memory - shuting down"

by bonetown works just fin

boxerspot
01-16-2012, 05:28 PM
game crashes on completing all missions Torque Memory Error and this crash report: and the lag like hell am running 2.4 Ghz 2g ram nvidiaGForce 9200 i have bonetown it runs fin

johnxxxkeat
01-16-2012, 11:37 PM
I set everything to low, restartet the game and I still get this message. My PC perfectly matches the recommended requirements:
Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB RAM
186 GB hard drive space
2286 MB of Video Memory
NVIDIA GeForce GT 240M
Here is my Log file. Please take a look at it and give advises on what I can do to be able to play the game without it crashing all the time

Sidmark
01-17-2012, 01:16 PM
just got the game and it crashes at the end of 1st mission with no error message just windows program crash message.

tantaluss
01-18-2012, 07:07 AM
just got the game and it crashes at the end of 1st mission with no error message just windows program crash message.

That's what happens me too Sidmark, but our problem is the same Torque memory error that the other people are experiencing too. We just have to wait until someone discovers a fix, or d-dub patch the game.

Wolfhound
01-18-2012, 08:40 AM
@tantaluss, @Sidmark
Turning the texture detail to low in the options seems to fix the crashing - have you tried that?

boxerspot
01-22-2012, 06:59 PM
that dont work all the time

Lithonion
01-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Add me to the list. I did the tutorial fine and after that it just crashes with no error after you crash to the planet. I have tried to lower all the settings to the lowest and it still crashes.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ 2.6GHz
4.0 GB Hyper Xtreme DDR4
Windows 7 64bit
Nvidia 8800 GTS OC 512

I uninstalled this game till there is a fix.

Melkier
01-31-2012, 10:32 PM
Any new info as to a fix for this yet? I cant get past the first mission, it's fine till i try to start mission then game crashes.

Lithonion
02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Any new info as to a fix for this yet? I cant get past the first mission, it's fine till i try to start mission then game crashes.

I emailed support and they responded with they are working on a fix. Thats it.......

Lithonion
02-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice to see D-Dub has not even acknowledged this thread yet. They got the forums upated though!! As far as lowering settings, I can play Dead Island on max settings I don't see a reason to put my settings on the lowest they can go on this game and I still can't play it.

selfsenter
02-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Am i the only one regretting this purchase?

Lithonion
02-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Am i the only one regretting this purchase?

Nope!! I am 50/50 on putting mine up on Ebay.

Korbe78
02-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Show me a better sex game then. One that DOESN'T have a monthly fee. lol

Lithonion
02-25-2012, 11:09 PM
Show me a better sex game then. One that DOESN'T have a monthly fee. lol

What you just asked was a pretty dumb question when you consider alot of us can't even play this game. There are alot of games out there that do not have a monthly fee and I have owned at leat 6 that I enjoyed. Bonetown was one of them that worked fine for me. Its the reason I purchased this game. Why do people get flack for wanting a game that they paid for to just work. Thats a novel concept isn't it, for a product you purchased to work.

Korbe78
02-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Bonetown was good. What else? The japanese won't share their games. & a game that works would be good too :P

Lithonion
02-25-2012, 11:48 PM
I had purchased Sexy Beach 3 off Ebay that one was pretty good. Also alot of games can be purchased from jastusa. Lightning Warrior Raidy II was decent. Alot of them are like dating sims and can get old fast but some have actual game play and mini games. Right now I am to busy with Deus EX though thats not an adult game, just a good game.

Korbe78
02-26-2012, 12:57 AM
I played Sexy Beach 3 & Artificial Girl 3 a LONG time ago. I've seen Sexy Beach Zero vids but Bonecraft animations for penetration is WAY better. Japenese censor themselves so they don't even do any animations!
SB3 is like most monthly fee games. more of a sex simulator which BC does feel alittle more like that w/ the sex store instead of just banging a chick where she is but I like it now that ALL the BT girls are unlocked.
AG3 was alright but the colors are bland, Bone games are much more colorful.
I hope they fix the game for u, just keep asking nicely & I'm sure they'll figure out the bugs.

I'm crashing at the end of Mission 2 on medium. 3 times I crashed at same spot.
I did bang the queen in fantasy room & it said I unlocked medium but medium wasn't green like easy symbols so I started medium & I can't get past it. I'm gonna hope it doesn't effect my unlockables & skip it for now. :(

Check out my groovy house a go-go.
http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?467-cool-Korbe-s-Groovy-House-A-Go-Go

firefrog
02-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Bonecraft v1.4 on win7 32bits crash.

My console.log :

I'm sad to spend money for a game I can't play :(

Starpilot
02-26-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm sad for those of you who cannot enjoy playing BC. I hope D-Dub can fix the issues stopping you and get that release out soon.

I will just remind people to make sure they have the latest drivers for their graphics card. I know game support always say "Make sure you have the latest", but the reason for that is sometimes, updating to the latest drivers will make a crash go away. For me personally, it only works for 1 out of 100 games that have some issue, but it is something people can try for themselves.

JastUsa/J-List does indeed have a lot of translated to english games from Japan. Most of their translations are uncensored. There is also MangaGamer.com that is selling translated to english games from Japan. Most of their translations are also uncensored. Since both translators/sellers are drawing from the Japanese hentai market, most of those games are "Visual Novel" style games, not "Sex Sims", which means for most, no animation, and the few that have animation, no interactive control of the sex. That makes it pick-a-path toon erotica. A few of those games do have mini-games in them (ie, Princess Waltz has a battle card game ; Pretty Soldiers 2048 is a full squad tactical game with the "hentai" storyline fitted around it ; Brave Soul is a full Japanese Console Sytle RPG with mutliple romance paths (1 per lady companion/party member) )

Korbe, you beat mission 2 on easy, so you shouldn't crash at the end of that mission on medium. But I don't think Mission 2 hard unlocks anything other than mission 3 if you started on hard. Your mission 3 is already unlocked, so you can just go play that mission on medium and hard if you want to. The only unlocks you have left are beating hard level missions to unlock specific real girls (ie, hispanic, blacks, indian, native americans, white chicks, etc) and finding all the alien eggs since you have beaten the game once on all missions on easy.

Lithonion
04-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, over three months of owning this game and still waiting on word for a patch so I can play it. D-Dub you never have to worry about me preordering anything from your company again.

edwards21
04-18-2012, 12:45 AM
Without choosing to continue the flame war, I will say that I've come up with the exact same problem.

Lithonion
04-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Without choosing to continue the flame war, I will say that I've come up with the exact same problem.

Your not fueling the flame war. You have a legit problem like alot of people that purchased this game and your just posting it. I work with a software company and if we had as many issues as this game does we would not continue selling, as they are, and said product would not be released till all the problems resolved. But I work for a large multi million dollar company and they want to keep making multi millions. I am not ranting or making youtube videos about this game and its issues and or passing threats to D-Dub so your are not fueling anything. I am much to laid back. I have though sold my copy of this game and that person knows it may or may not work. I couldn't take more then 5 bucks for it, I wouldn't feel right charging more for such a bad piece of software. I enjoyed Bonetown but D-Dub really dropped the ball on this one. The admins are in other threads replying but not this thread. Guess they want to stay away from the mobs with pitchforks...lol All I can say is they lost me as a customer. Bonetown had me impressed but a game with this many bugs should have never been released. The only thing I know this game did do well is stop me from being a future customer.

I hope they resolve the problem for those of you that keep checking for patches. This reminds me of a game called Star Trek Starfleed Command III as I was in that mess as well. It would not play on about 80% of the systems and it took them over a year to patch. The company was Taldren and you can guess what happened to that company......

Starpilot
04-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Funny, I work for a multi-billion dollar software company. Our software has a lot more bugs than Bonecraft, but our customers keep shelling out big money for it, and upgrade to the newest version as soon as we drop one. And no, it isn't Microsoft, I said our customers upgrade to the newest version as soon as we drop one.

Most people that bought BC were satisfied with it. So D-Dub's customer handling doesn't seem likely to cause them to lose significant sales for their next project. What is more likely to affect their sales is the change from adventure with some fighting in BT to fighting with some adventure cut scenes in BC.

Antony89
04-26-2012, 03:37 AM
for the one that has problems to play to bonecraft with the usual errors:
"toque memory error and error x0000005" i have found the solution
what on my pc it has worked, you follow all the instructions:

-Assure to have installed you "Directx 10".
-on the file bonecraft.exe gone to compatibility mod and you select:
"perform in resolution 640 x 480" and "perform as administrator".
-in the options of game to put the "formulations video low",
above all the "textures must be LOW".

this way making the game will work well without crash and it won't slow down and
all and three the formalities of game will depart.
to it gave me for me the error "torque memory error" and now the game finally
works.

try us and make me know.
you excuse for the English I am Italian.

Antony89
04-26-2012, 03:40 AM
http://forum.d-dub.com/images/icons/icon10.png