PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Best Wishes for the Upcoming Holidays

TheMadCow
12-18-2011, 12:36 AM
Hello!

Very nice to see D-Dub is still alive and kicking! I was wondering if things might've turned for the worst (like the US' economy...albeit it's not "too bad" right now) when I noticed the BoneTown forums were locked down and I hadn't seen any recent updates for the upcoming BoneCraft.

Anyhow, now that I'm here and registered, it's really awesome knowing that you guys and gals are still around. Go independent companies!

Now I'd like to sneak in a little question...I see that BoneCraft has a release date of January 12th, 2012, but will pre-ordering be available before then? I'm just anticipating the game's release and I would love to get it locked-down as a purchase so when it's all ready to go, so am I.

And last, but not least, Best Wishes to all over at D-Dub and hope you guys and gals have a great Christmas and New Year!

EDIT: Damn, just realized this was probably posted in the wrong section of the boards, as it has something to do with D-Dub. Question still stands, heh.

D-Dub
12-18-2011, 09:36 AM
We will have pre-sales out this week! We will be announcing them as soon as they are all ready to go. Thanks for the post! Happy holidays to you as well! :cool:

TheMadCow
12-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to it!