PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ordering Bonetown DVD/Download ?

danok007
01-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Hello !

I wanted to pre-order Bonetown DVD but I didn't see my country available. I'm from Croatia in Europe. I don't see why its a problem. I pre-ordered many things overy internet from United States without problem. I would really like to have a DVD of Bonecraft.

If its really not possible I may consider the alternative of downloading Bonecraft but how does it work ?? Can I only install it once ? Because I may change my PC soon so I will have to download and pay again ?

Thank you
Danok

danok007
01-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Could I please get an anwer please guys I really want to pre-order this awsome game

Thank you
Danok

SpockRocket
01-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Hello !

I wanted to pre-order Bonetown DVD but I didn't see my country available. I'm from Croatia in Europe. I don't see why its a problem. I pre-ordered many things overy internet from United States without problem. I would really like to have a DVD of Bonecraft.

If its really not possible I may consider the alternative of downloading Bonecraft but how does it work ?? Can I only install it once ? Because I may change my PC soon so I will have to download and pay again ?

Thank you
Danok

If you download Bonecraft onto your PC, you can easily uninstall it and redownload it onto a new PC. There is no reason to buy the disc at this point. The disc contains information in an age when we don't need discs for information. The disc is obsolete.

danok007
01-05-2012, 09:03 AM
If you download Bonecraft onto your PC, you can easily uninstall it and redownload it onto a new PC. There is no reason to buy the disc at this point. The disc contains information in an age when we don't need discs for information. The disc is obsolete.

Oh I see, then I will probably pre-order download version. Thanks for you answer SpockRocket but can any staff from D-Dub also answer so I can be sure

D-Dub
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
You can uninstall and re-install as many times as you would like!