PDA

View Full Version : Bonetown Modding?

Korbe78
01-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Since you announced that a mod tool will be released for BC will
BT's be released as well to breathe new life into it?

MisterTre
01-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Where was this mentioned? A mod tool would be cool for both games (depending on what a player can actually mod).

Korbe78
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
http://forum.d-dub.com/showthread.php?38-What-are-the-modding-possibilities
It's here under BC expand section.

When the modding begins I will try to pull some of
the more adult oriented modders away from the
Nexus. LOTS of pervs mod Skyrim & Fallout & I'm sure
they'd do some amazing things here if they could.

FastLane
01-18-2012, 01:41 AM
i hope they incorporate a dff to dts in the tool set. torque3d no longer supports dff files. i am referring to the car models in the game. we would be able to use the old 3d models from gta, vc and SA...

ok completed sort of completed my texture mod. my time is too short now. it's a torrent file. i did not add the 200+ poster3 i made, or the skull replacements, leekun replacements, and not all the core files that were in the first mod. the first mod release was a rush job with lots of junk left in it.

things i have changed in the new release:

-all the doors and most cabinet doors

-added bellybuttons to the chicks(two formats alpha and non alpha)

-reworked latina vag.(two formats alpha and non alpha) i have not tested alpha yet.

-removed all fat chicks just backup your original dwc files and replace with the ones i added.(all the dwc files in each folder if you miss any you will have The Island of Dr. Moreau chicks: hair, jewelry, ect...)

-i finished the unfinished posters in Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\interiors\textures\Signag e

-i added colar and sponge paint to walls

-i added new range stove top, dryer door, reworked: the ghetto blaster(face), speaker, juke box(face), lighting, lighting corona, church stained glass, the gas pumps(updated the pumps to look more real life like),the mail box got touched up so the boobie is more viewable, a better tattoo sign(you like this one it's ecchi and the unmatched line now matches-seamless), i changed the beer label to match the old mod, new rims on most cars, and much more.....

-i fixed my old F-ups and added new ones:

=i added the moon igna me forgot the readme.(backup Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\skies then add the textures i provided)

=rename Chick_BodyDevil2.png to Chick_BodyDevil.png another mess up when i was trying to mod the skin.

i fixed the see-through shirts, but i still need to work on the black shirt(it looks fine in adobe not so fine ingame).

i ll try to add pictures in a couple of months will be though at this time.
if someone does use the mod feel free to post pics.

Link: dead

D-dub feel free to use any of my textures in the game or upcoming games i did make 200+ poster3's the bone u one(they are in the old mod).

former FastLane128 you can go through old arcive for more info.

i found a new branch for skin moders here:

http://forum.d-dub.com/group.php?groupid=1

trying to find out if there is a way to stop the resizeing problem.

i am still running the old mod it has BackUps.

my contact info. is there. i drive though so i am out 2-3 wks at a time. the old mod sitll has fat chicks and black chicks in a backup(no belly bottons and other things).

Korbe78
01-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Sry, sounds kool but if I try to torrent my ISP shuts me down.

garbonzo607
01-18-2012, 04:01 PM
i hope they incorporate a dff to dts in the tool set. torque3d no longer supports dff files. i am referring to the car models in the game. we would be able to use the old 3d models from gta, vc and SA...

ok completed sort of completed my texture mod. my time is too short now. it's a torrent file. i did not add the 200+ poster3 i made, or the skull replacements, leekun replacements, and not all the core files that were in the first mod. the first mod release was a rush job with lots of junk left in it.

things i have changed in the new release:

-all the doors and most cabinet doors

-added bellybuttons to the chicks(two formats alpha and non alpha)

-reworked latina vag.(two formats alpha and non alpha) i have not tested alpha yet.

-removed all fat chicks just backup your original dwc files and replace with the ones i added.(all the dwc files in each folder if you miss any you will have The Island of Dr. Moreau chicks: hair, jewelry, ect...)

-i finished the unfinished posters in Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\interiors\textures\Signag e

-i added colar and sponge paint to walls

-i added new range stove top, dryer door, reworked: the ghetto blaster(face), speaker, juke box(face), lighting, lighting corona, church stained glass, the gas pumps(updated the pumps to look more real life like),the mail box got touched up so the boobie is more viewable, a better tattoo sign(you like this one it's ecchi and the unmatched line now matches-seamless), i changed the beer label to match the old mod, new rims on most cars, and much more.....

-i fixed my old F-ups and added new ones:

=i added the moon igna me forgot the readme.(backup Program Files (x86)\BoneTown\game\data\skies then add the textures i provided)

=rename Chick_BodyDevil2.png to Chick_BodyDevil.png another mess up when i was trying to mod the skin.

i fixed the see-through shirts, but i still need to work on the black shirt(it looks fine in adobe not so fine ingame).

Link: file size 480mb
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6923661

D-dub feel free to use any of my textures in the game or upcoming games i did make 200+ poster3's the bone u one(they are in the old mod).

former FastLane128 you can go through old arcive for more info.

Why did you remove the fat chicks? I like SOME BBWs....

garbonzo607
01-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Sry, sounds kool but if I try to torrent my ISP shuts me down.

Your location says New England, USA. That is illegal here, in the USA. It's called censoring the internet. That's why Wikipedia and other websites are blacked out; because of a bill that lets ISPs block the websites you visit among other things.

Whoever told you that is giving you wrong information. Your ISP won't shut you down for downloading a torrent. Torrents themselves aren't even illegal. The mod you want to download isn't illegal.

Korbe78
01-19-2012, 12:14 AM
They literally blocked my internet & I had to call them to unblock it so don't give me that shit.torrenting is illegal, everything I do is being monitored, & downloading a stupid mod isn't worth getting my internet blocked. So don't tell me I won't get in trouble when I already did.

FastLane
01-19-2012, 01:24 AM
i wanted a more sexy bt the fatty dwc files are replaced with the hot chick models. there is no installer so it will not rune your game just do not use the dwc files in my mod. that will allow you to have fat chicks. it was for my own enjoyment. i could not stand the jimmy neutron looking fat chick.

garbonzo606 you are right torrents files are not illegal nor the clients. torrents are files that point one pc to another pc. now the content on the pc you download the file from could be illegal, contain malware, and viruses.

Korb78 on the other hand has a differenternt problem (Time Warner). Time Warner Cable owns Road Runner. Time Warner views all torrents as illegal because it may contain one of their movies. Time Warner floods the net with fake torrents to track isp's downloading movies. funny time warner gets to use torrents, but their net user do not. an old saying comes to mind "that's the pot calling the kettle black."

maybe d-dub will have a mod host when they release the tool set. at that time i'll upload it to there. hopefully they become as big or bigger than rock star and incorporate user mods in new releases of their game.

Korbe78
01-19-2012, 11:45 AM
See, told you I couldn't touch torrents. I don't make up this shit.

Starpilot
01-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Some ISPs block torrents just to save the bandwidth as well. They will tell you all sorts of bs about why. It's done mostly so they don't have to replace old or cheap equipment between you and them to provide the high end of the service you think you are paying for.

zeiyan
01-20-2012, 06:50 AM
A high-res texture ???
I read some of the post in the old forum says they cannot change the texture of this game ...
Is it possible ???

darius12
01-20-2012, 08:50 PM

No fat chicks and also apparently no more black chicks. I added the mod and I'm attaching a few pics. Like what I see so far (though I do like fat chicks and black chicks). Didn't really look for a whole lot yet, but noticed some characters changed and I added a pic of a door that I can't remember if it was in the original or is part of the mod.

darius12
01-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Couple more...

darius12
01-31-2012, 01:38 AM
It's been so long since I played BT that I'm having a hard time knowing what's new in this mod. I'm going to check folders between my original and the mod to see, but I think many of the signs are things you added in. I also put the fat chicks back in for myself. :) I might add the black chicks back in from my original as well. I'll post some more pics when I'm sure what's new.

EDIT: After putting the fat chicks back in, I've noticed that the heads are a little off. There seems to be something missing at the top of the neck (the space between the neck and face is currently invisible on anything but hot chicks). I'll post some screens later when I get a chance. Not sure how to correct it.

darius12
02-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Here is a pic of what I'm talking about, you can see she's missing something between her neck and chin/ears. I'm going to double check that I re-installed all the fat chick stuff that was backed-up in the mod, but I'm sure that I already did.

Also FastLane, I'm wondering how you changed the main NPC girls to make them look different? For example, the Mexican girl from the Nobbing Hill orgy is now wearing a sari (?) with virgin cowl, and the Wobbly H girl is a completely different girl. How'd you do that?

darius12
02-06-2012, 12:12 PM
There's no back-up for fattyface.dwc in the back-up folder of the mod, that's probably why the fat chick's faces are messed up when I replace the fat chick files. So I think my fat chicks are still using hot chick faces. I didn't back that file up of course. Can anyone attach the fattyface.dwc file here for me? It's a small 130 KB file located in Bonetown/game/data/chicks/characters/dwc/

EDIT: Was able to get the file and the fatty faces are fixed.

FastLane
02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
i am still running the old mod it has BackUps.

my contact info. is there. i drive though so i am out 2-3 wks at a time. the old mod sitll has fat chicks and black chicks in a backup(no belly bottons). as for the "Mexican girl from the Nobbing Hill orgy is now wearing a sari (?) with virgin cowl, and the Wobbly H girl is a completely different girl. How'd you do that?" all i did was photo shop textures and played around with the .dwc files. all that is in game objects.

darius12
02-07-2012, 12:37 PM
How did you open the .dwc files in order to alter them?

FastLane
02-07-2012, 01:39 PM
they are not altered i just found the ones i liked and named it to the original. i tried to keep every thing close to the original game textures. like the gas pumps and half off poster.

i am waiting for the mod tools. we need a way to convert dwc objects to dts objects thats when the real moding begins. not sure if it will work on vista/ w7. i can't get bt to open up in torque3d in vista. i had it work in xp once to play around with it. i did not have the time to read all the tats. that will open a whole new can of worms.

zeiyan"A high-res texture ???
I read some of the post in the old forum says they cannot change the texture of this game ...
Is it possible ???"

i think you read the low polly art post. And; yes it is an art form in it's self to do low polly count. yes you can use up scale .jpg .png images in the game. the larger the size the more detail appear in game, but it might make the game run a little slower loading the image and sizeing them. i forget explaine my self because i covered some of this stuff in the old forum. you can play around with the image size. the game is more than capable of handling 1024x1024 and 1024x512 and larger. i probably posted my texture mod late a little over a year ago because bt was in testing in 2007.

i forgot; they need to add three new classes in a patch or new release of bt:

Chick_BodyBlack tattoo class
Chick_BodyLatina tattoo class
Chick_BodyPlain tattoo class

they also need to make each class use its own accessories pants(Panties) and tops. that would give us the ability to have all classes in the game. as it is now all classes use the same tops and panties. that is the reason they are all Chick_BodyLatina class and Chick_BodyPlain class.

darius12
02-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping the mod tool works with BT also.

Korbe78
02-07-2012, 05:40 PM
It might not. They said they'd be moving alot of BT 'assets' over to BC for use,
so technically u could 'remake' BT but I dunno for sure.

darius12
02-08-2012, 01:40 AM
Has anyone figured out how to change breast sizes? I'm thinking it might be in the .dwc files which we can't open. I played around with some of the chick body texture files, but was unable to alter the breast size.

FastLane
02-08-2012, 04:04 PM
your correct the .dwc's are objects you would need to convert them to dts objects. you then need a prog capable of editing dts objects (torque3d) or a filter for 3d game max. after you edit then convert back to dts then back to dwc. i do not know if that makes any sense to you. it would need to be converted to an editable object. on a final note just wait for the tools we do not know what they are capable of yet or do we need bc to port bt over to.

darius12
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Yep, that makes sense and realistically is probably beyond my very low talents. :)

Roler
03-27-2012, 01:45 AM
I would most centenly like to have the abilyti not just to cheate missions and poses and stuff but also a totaly diferent map inside the BoneCrafter but I heard it will be able to use it on BoneTown as well :)

TempestKilday
06-30-2012, 01:25 PM
A few things, Korbe78, that sucks that you get jerked like that on Torrents(don't use them personally but it's nice to have the option). Torrents aren't Illegal but they sometimes get blocked either on sites or from some other source. It would be nice to find out if there actually is a tool/program to mod/make user created content/expansions for bonetown in the works.I've swapped out all the fatchicks( in my copy) and replaced them with hotchicks by systematically going through and copying the hotchick .DTM files and renaming them all Fatty.However if anyone does need the original fatty files I have them..all 126 of them. Just make sure it's ok to to post them and that if you go to put files back just put them back in the right places otherwise you get misaligned and screwed up body parts.

Eon
07-27-2012, 03:30 PM
is there a mod that will make all the chick nude all permanently that i can use with FastLane's mod

FastLane
08-06-2012, 04:02 AM
no not yet, but the next best thing is juddre script mod. (shift-n Make all girls nude) FILE @ ARC IVE LINK --->

read all the juddre posts it will tell you how to install (juddre's script mod). i still have to say it, everyone send a BIG thx. to juddre for his script...

Eon
08-21-2012, 05:46 PM
i tryed the script mod and i cant get it to work
i found what i need on page 5 ,i used it and it works so all the girls are now always nude http://www.bonetown.com/community/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=0&func=view&catid=14&id=2148&limit=6&limitstart=24

jhb1
06-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Where I live they will send you two emails first and the third time, court, a fine and maybe jail time. It had happen here in this State twice already but why is it that they will not let people share files with anyone? There are sites that shares music and videos and they made them pay a fine once but not anymore. It is out right wrong.

FastLane
07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
sorry man I had a lot go wrong new windows 8 pc and my cell metropcs killed to get us all to upgrade... be patient you can pm me with an e-mail I'll tell you where you can down load full game mod. I need to cheak my e-mail.