PDA

View Full Version : Another Fantasy Idea

kobalyengartorum
09-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Seeing as how D-dub has announced its new v-stroker project I started thinking about ideas for what their next game might be and I think I’ve come up with something.

Since D-dub is a small studio I figured that being able to recycle some content would be key. What I came up with was a game similar to the Fable series. You would start off as a young surf being recruited into the army and would rise your way up to the top and eventually become king of the land. Instead of ball size it would be your rank. When you are a surf you can only get with farm hands but eventually you can work your way up to noblewomen and such. Combat could be similar to BT and the specials can be repurposed into magic. I was thinking maybe three villages and then a capital city with free-roaming npc’s similar to Bonetown, D-dub could recycle a lot of the fantasy content from Bonecraft so everything doesn't have to be made from scratch. I debated for a while if I wanted a big free-roaming rpg type game but eventually decided against it. The way I see it the more complicated the mechanics get the less time can be put into the story and sex. Excuse me if this all sounds jumbled but this idea just popped into my head so I thought I would share.

Edit: Silly me, I posted this in the wrong place. If a mod could move this to game ideas section I would appreciate it.