PDA

View Full Version : Sales Support

D-Dub
09-28-2011, 04:56 PM
Any sales, download, or serial number issues please post on this board.

maddmandingo
12-28-2011, 12:23 AM
I had issues with my pc and had to format it. Now it says I have exceeded my activation limit, and I cannot activate the beta.

HanPL
01-06-2012, 09:51 PM
How do you stand with refunds ?
Becasue after playing BoneCraft Beta I feel like beeing scamed
Absolutely not satisfied with this game

sicksam
01-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Hi, i ordered the Bonecraft but now i want the BoneTown as well,can i still have the discount?

TheCheev
01-13-2012, 01:14 PM
I cannot get the order screen to generate a working username and password so I can purchase the game!

siliconminds
01-21-2012, 08:25 AM
I had problems with my purchase, it said it was refused and the next time i tried it sait the transaction was duplicated. Now if i try to acces my account it says it doesn't exist and if I try to purchase again it says the username is used. How can I checkif I was charged? I didn't get any email.

lildrew
02-19-2012, 10:45 AM
i ordered both games and neither of the download links for them work have emailed support and heard nothing back

OralCleric
04-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Purchased a copy. Have my serial number (never used). Download failed for some reason, claiming it couldn't open. Went back to try and re-download it but I cannot find an actual place to download it from. The main site seems to want me to purchase another copy through the same means that my original unsuccessful download went.

nino90
05-16-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi @ll Together,
maddmandingo, so i have more then a Problem with my game-informationalso with my Serial Key, i don't know anymore when i purchased Bonetown, but it's i think a "long" time ago. Because i formated my PC too and i have no fucking idea anymore how my old E-Mail account is called(because i wrote everything down on Word-Documents on my old PC, so that i don't have to remember so many things -.-) So i hope u can lend me a hand to fix my Problem. (Stupid word combination, srry for that ;-) )

greeting Nino

adynrex
05-24-2012, 11:24 AM
I purchased BoneTown and would like to purchase BoneCraft. Can I get the discount for both still? Can I even purchase BoneCraft, when I tried to buy it standalone the order form states my username is used. Any way to get around that?

timbo0024
10-07-2012, 06:29 PM
im trying to purchase bone craft but it keeps rejecting my american express card. my card is fine and works anywhere else so whats the problem?

ginger66
01-12-2014, 03:23 AM
My PC crashes, and I have only one possible installation.

Is it possible to have the second one ? My PC crashes, I re-install Windows, but cannot delete the last one (sorry for my english...)