PDA

View Full Version : More Fantasy Zones

Renamonfan
03-14-2012, 05:20 AM
One of the things I liked about Bonetown was just wandering about with no mandatory combat. Now, I can understand why BoneCraft is different, and I think that its story is overall more fun to play through as opposed to trying for another sandbox-style.

The Fantasy area however lets you wander about and just mess around, which is nice, but as far as I can tell the elf brothel is the only possible location? I think it'd be nice if there were several zones, possibly unlocked during the storyline, such as the Wrangler space-ship, Orcan Village and so-on, with the option to select one at the start, or wander through them at will (possibly using the ship as a hub?).

While it wouldn't be the same as a full-blown sandbox, it might be a nice compromise. Could even be an excuse to throw in some of the old favourites from Bonetown as a special zone.

Korbe78
03-14-2012, 11:12 AM
When at a level 'hub' hit the X next to the 'save' button to 'free-roam' Try to find all 25 alien artifacts to unlock alien chick. Finish game to unlock 'random' girls option which has BT girls & finish certain missions on 'hard' to unlock BT girls!

Renamonfan
03-14-2012, 11:56 AM
I know you can free-roam before resuming the missions, but it's not really the same as you still get attacked a lot while wandering about.
I'm talking about just allowing the Fantasy mode to have more than one zone, so you could choose Orc village, Wrangler space ship or whatever as a setting and then enter it. Possibly with the ability to warp between them using consoles or something (to avoid having to go back to the menu all the time).

Korbe78
03-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Sounds like stuff the mod kit could accomplish w/ enough know how & patience.

Starpilot
03-18-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm looking forward to what the modders do with this game.